The Whisky Sour is probably one of the most drunk cocktails. Here we are going to twist it just a little and going to present to you The Bold Sour. And the reason it's called The Bold Sour is, we are using The Paul John Single Malt Bold.
Paul John Bold is smoky and it's going to really kick up, take this drink up a notch or two, or maybe, you know, just hit the roof!
- 45 Paul John Bold
- 1 bar spoon thin honey
- 3 lime wedges
- 30 ml orange juice
- 1 wedge fresh Malta orange
- 2 slices of ginger
- 4 drops Angostura Bitters on top
Slice of ginger & orange peel
- Muddle two slices of ginger in a cocktail shaker
- Fill shaker ¾ with ice and add all ingredients
- Squeeze the orange wedge and lime wedges and drop in
- Shake and double strain into an old-fashioned glass on fresh ice
Enjoy The Bold Sour Cocktail on National Whiskey Sour Day ( 25 August).