This one is a short drink, and it's absolutely refreshing and fabulous. We are going to combine BRILLIANCE, the single malt from Paul John, and absolutely mix it with pineapple and then show in a little spice. This combination of this warm, gentle single malt with pineapple and spice makes for a beautifully refreshing drink.
First thing, put ice in Martini Glass. The idea is to keep it as cold as possible till we finish making the cocktail. It's really soft and unassuming but there's that fire coming out right from in between. Brilliantly flashing with BRILLIANCE, the Pineapple and the anise.
- 45 ml Paul John Brilliance
- 60 ml Real/fresh pineapple juice
- 15 ml Monin/Marimbula anise syrup or Sambuca
- 1 star anise
- 2 wedges of lime
- 10ml sugar syrup (optional)
- 6 chunks fresh pineapple
star anise or pineapple slice (pineapple flower with star anise)
- Lightly muddle star anise and fresh pineapple
- Fill shaker ¾ with ice
- Add all ingredients
- Shake and double strain into a pre-chilled martini
Cocktail prepared by SHATBHI BASU, Mixologist.